Our Debt Review Process Will Free You!
At Sandton Debt Counselling our debt experts will take over your financial stress while you take care of what is really important. For an obligation free assessment, complete the form below or call us on 087 550 11 22
One Of The Best Debt Review Companies
Get Your Free Debt Review Assessment Today!
All our assessments are totally free and there is no obligation to sign up. The initial assessment will only take a couple of minutes of your time.
The Benefits Of Debt Review
- Pay one monthly instalment, worked out according to what you can afford.
- Be able to pay for living expenses without having to worry about debt.
- Credit providers are only allowed to deal with us, so less stress on you.
- No further legal action will be taken against you.
- Your assets will be protected from repossession.
- You will not get “blacklisted” as you are fully protected by the NCA.
- Our clients enjoy full legal protection from our panel of experienced attorneys.
- We will be able to assist you, no matter where in the country you are.
- The whole Debt Review Process will be done in the strictest confidence
Why use Sandton Debt Counselling?
National Debt Counsellors
You will be joining national debt counsellors with years of experience in the Debt Counselling industry.
A Strong, Experienced Team
We only employ highly qualified staff. This is key to a successful Debt Review Process.
Easy Debt Review Application Process
Both our assessment and application processes have been made as easy as possible.
We Are Always Available To Assist
With our integrated WhatsApp line we are always just a text away. Even after hours and over weekends!
Debt Management Solutions We Offer
Helps consumers who are struggling to pay their monthly debt instalments. Payments and interest are rearranged and therefore money is freed up.
This solution will protect your assets and allow you to afford your monthly debt payments and interest. Have more money for other expenses.
Your monthly debt payments are combined into one easy payment. You do not have to take out more loans, so you will be debt free sooner!
The Debt Counselling Blog
What is Debt Counselling?Debt counselling was formally introduced in 2007 by the National Credit Act and is a closely managed debt solution. A debt counsellor will assist a client that struggles to pay his debt by placing the client under debt review. Through debt...
Debt Review vs Debt ConsolidationConsolidation loans ends up costing you more, while Debt Review saves you money. A consolidation loan could attract up to 27.5% interest whils debt review will lower your interest rates up to 0%. Debt Review or Consolidation Loan?There...
Do I need a debt counsellor?If you are one of the millions of consumers who experience financial strain due to a lot of debt, you should be able to benefit by speaking to a debt counsellor. A Debt Counsellor will be able to place you under debt review, which will...